Due to the need for production expansion, Jiaozuo Zhuoli Imaging Technology Co., Ltd. needs to add a new RTO device. Bidder who meets the relevant conditions are now welcome to participate in the bidding.
After the monitoring equipment is installed, debugged, and inspected and accepted, a full invoice will be issued, and 90% of the contract will be paid by acceptance, and the remaining 10% will be the quality guarantee fund, which will be paid after one year without quality problems.
Jiaozuo Zhuoli Imaging Technology Co., Ltd. is located at No. 959 Nanhai Road, Jiaozuo Demonstration Zone, with Yuxi Road in the east, Huaifu Road in the west, Nanhai Road in the south, and Zhongwei Road in the north, with convenient transportation. Jiaozuo Zhuoli Film Material Co., Ltd.