Monitoring equipment procurement, construction bidding documents
1. Company name: Jiaozuo Zhuoli Membrane Material Co., Ltd.
2. Project: Procurement and construction of a batch of monitoring equipment
3. Project content
1. Scope of bidding: monitoring equipment supply, installation, commissioning and after-sales service, etc.
2, Location: Jiaozuo Zhuoli Membrane Material Co., Ltd., (see the monitoring equipment distribution map for details)
4. Qualification requirements of bidders:
1, have independent legal personality, have a qualified and valid business license, organization code certificate, tax registration certificate or three-in-one certificate;
2, this project does not accept consortium bidding;
3. This bidding is pre-qualified, and the bidder has a legal person power of attorney.
1, provide relevant performance;
2. Type and quantity of camera equipment:
|Serial number||Category||Technical requirements||Quantity|
|1||Non-explosion-proof rotating camera||Wired, 2 million pixels, 50 meters infrared||9|
|2||Explosion-proof rotating camera||Wired, 2 million pixels, 50 meters infrared, ExDIIBT4 explosion-proof, IP67||10|
|3||Explosion-proof box camera||Wired, 2 million pixels, 50 meters infrared, ExDIIBT4 explosion-proof, IP67||7|
|4||Non-explosion-proof box camera||Wired, 2 million pixels, 50 meters infrared||2|
|5||Wireless box camera||128G memory, 2 million pixels, 50 meters infrared||22|
|7||hard disk video recorder||2 16-way 4-ranked, 1 16-way 8-ranked||3|
|10||Other||Cables, optical fibers, galvanized pipes, flexible tubes, line cards, brackets, explosion-proof boxes||1|
3. All materials and construction costs are quoted item by item to provide a basis for the increase and decrease of later projects;
6. The project includes labor and materials, and the quotation includes a 13% value-added tax invoice;
7. Payment method: After the monitoring equipment is installed, debugged, and checked and accepted, a full invoice will be issued, and 90% of the contract will be paid by acceptance, and the remaining 10% will be the quality guarantee. After one year, there will be no quality problems.
8. Bidding requirements:
1. Deadline for bidding: 18:00 on June 4, 2021
2. Place of bidding: Jiaozuo Zhuoli Membrane Material Co., Ltd.
3. Tender requirements: sealed bid, two originals and two copies of each
Bidding Contact: Dou Junhui (18236865037)
May 28, 2021